- Spare Parts:
- Genuine Spare Parts: Komatsu, Eaton, Vickers.
- Replacement Spare Parts: IPD, CTP
- Attachments: Soosan breakers
- Industrial Engines :
- New Engines, Long & Short Blocks
- Reconditioned/RemanEngines, Long & Short Blocks
- Used Engine
- Technical Expertise and Parts Management:
- RSP lists, interchangeability, cross references, etc…
- Sales & Technical training and coaching of all Parts Sales terminal. counter parts staff.
- Inventory Management
- Forecasting & Business Development
At SINTRA we are continuously looking for new and innovative solutions for our customers. Therefore, we are glad to offer you:
- New Engines and Used Engines
- Reconditioned Exchange Engines
- New and Reconditioned LONG BLOCK Engine
- New and Reconditioned SHORT BLOCK Engine
All these Engines are used with high tech machinery which in the end result in a perfectly reconditioned Engine. Each step, from dismantling to testing is carefully monitored and guaranteed at the end with a warranty till 12 months.
We recondition mainly engines for industrial applications, such as cranes, generators and other heavy equipment, but also reconditions engines for bus, truck and marine applications.
The reconditioning of your old engine has numerous advantages:
The cost for reconditioning an old engine is several times lower than purchasing a new engine.
The reconditioning process implies the re-use of major engine parts, such as block, crankshaft and cylinder head which have a positive environmental impact.
We deliver reconditioned engines with a complete 12months warranty, unlimited in kilometers or hours.
Rebuilding your old diesel engine
We can recondition or repair your damaged or dilapidated diesel engine.
If you can send your engine to our workshop, or if we can arrange transport, we can rebuild or repair your engines!
Advantages of having your engine repaired or rebuilt:
our reconditioning process implies the re-use of your major engine parts, such as block, crankshaft and cylinder head which have a positive impact on pricing.
your original and reconditioned engine will cause no installation difficulties!